Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I'm a fan of Mark Herzlich and had selfishly hoped he would have ended up with the Patriots. I wish him all the best with the New York Giants. I think anyone who knows his story is pulling for him. I do have to mention the fact that it is a little strange that an undrafted player is getting this much attention. Probably more attention than all the third round players put together... Harry Potter re-cut as a teen comedy... Who knew? Barbie's full name is Barbara Millicent Roberts... It would be funny if it turns out that the Brett Favre to the Eagles rumors were started by The Onion... The Red Sox have four hitters on pace for 6 Wins Above Replacement. That would put them into the company of some of the most successful teams in baseball history... For the rest of my life if anyone says "This is all my fault" I'm going to say "Yes - yes it is"... A reminder of what's important. Best wishes to Dave Cameron of USS Mariner and Fangraphs on his fight against cancer.

No comments:

Post a Comment