Friday, July 01, 2011

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting and thought I'd share.

- People are lining up in Santa Monica to rent Whitey Bulger's old pad. I have to admit that I'd think it pretty cool to live in the digs too.

- The lede paragraph is the bomb! As God as my witness, I thought turkeys could explode!

- New York Times sells part of Red Sox stake for $117 million. This tells you two thing - John Henry and Company know how to run a business and the New York Times is cash starved because they do not.

- I got a kick out of these.

- Donald Rumsfeld explains the dangers in making the wrong cuts in Defense spending - and as is his way instead of just complaining about things Rumsfeld makes some common sense suggestions on how to handle the problem. One thing he didn't mention was ending our relationship with NATO. I'd be curious to know his feelings on that.

- Harpo Marx Telegram to John F. Kennedy July 14, 1960

- DARPA's first crowdsourced military vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment