Sunday, August 28, 2011

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I remember watching this game live on TV. I laughed when I saw this then and I've laughed every time after... It is a proven fact that the categorization of hurricanes is controlled by Big Water and the bottled water industry. Every time inventories of bottled water get too high - Big Water sends the call goes out to Dick Cheney and his weather control machine... Seven successful people who survived bankruptcy... The Whale don't hesitate. You know what I'm talking about - right Coco?... "Ruptcy" is such an underused suffix. Everyone understands "bankruptcy" which is the state of being completely lacking in money. I think the words "Whiskeyruptcy" and "brownieruptcy" among others should get more play in everyday vernacular... I wasn't aware there was a food feud brewing at the Travel Channel. I was aware, however, how stupid it is to put daily nutritional value information on processed foods like Twinkies. Another example of society just being bereft of common sense... In my will I plan to leave half my worldly belongings to any person who deletes my browsing history before my family or the authorities have a chance to check it... The Great Moon Hoax of 1835. Great piece of American history... Checked Emma Stone's IMDB page and it doesn't mention that she's been cast to play lead in the Lindsay Lohan story yet. Must be an oversight... Cool - celebrity libraries... Who knew? Both Donald Rumsfeld and Ernest Hemingway liked to work standing up at chest high desks...


No comments:

Post a Comment