Thursday, September 15, 2011

Gary Johnson for President

Very interesting profile of former New Mexico Governor Gary Johnson who is running for President - to be honest before I saw this article in Outside Magazine I wasn't aware of that fact. And judging by Gary Johnson's visibility in the media - I doubt that I'm alone.

The article is pretty long but I found it compelling reading. I do have to admit that this quote pretty much summed up the Johnson for President situation:
“I’m sure it’s nice to think that there is some way he could become relevant,” says Alex Castellanos, a Republican strategist and frequent CNN contributor. “But there’s no way that’s going to happen. Johnson is the Pluto of Republican political planets. He’s just too far out there to sustain life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment