Five questions I'm wondering about this Sunday morning:
1. A perfect baseball game is 27 straight outs. I wonder if there's ever been the opposite of a perfect game - 27 straight hits?
2. If David Hasselhoff came out with a book of poetry - would Germany name him Poet Laureate?
3. Just a reminder during the Iraq / Iran war the US remained on the sidelines hoping both sides wiped each other out. Why not the same strategy in Syria?
4. I wonder how many people who were so upset when it looked like Twinkies were going away have bought some since they returned?
5. Will the Patriots cover the 10 points today?