Thursday, February 20, 2014

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Baseball America's Top 50 Prospect List

- Heh heh - parking at the Grand Canyon 1914 - I think it's amusing because the guy taking the picture probably talked the guy sitting on the edge of death into doing it. I imagine the guy sitting down looking at his potential doom saying, "Frigging Joe - next time I take the picture!"

- US Supreme Court may review legality of home poker games. Is it too much to hope that common sense prevails? Nothing wrong with having people over to your house for a poker game. It's American as baseball and apple pie.

- This was a real douche move by the Phillies.

- Awesome - David Attenborough narrates women's Olympic curling

- Interesting - 10 blogs that specialize in screenwriting

1 comment:

  1. I hope Wetzler gets drafted by the Mets and has a good long career of beating the Phillies.

    Did they also share the after picture from the Grand Canyon?

    ReplyDelete