Some leftover Super Bowl thoughts.
- The Seahawks were just dominant. As a Patriots fan I concede that this year's Pats team wouldn't have stood a chance against Seattle so there's the consolation of thinking it was much better to lose in the AFC Championship than to get beat in the Super Bowl.
- What's worse to hear - a poker bad beat story or a Super Bowl square "what if" story? If Denver failed on its 2-point conversion at the end of the 3rd quarter I would have won $2,000 in one of my pools.
- How scary looking was the guy the NFL had bring out the Lombardi Trophy? I expected his entrance to be accompanied by the Undertaker's WWE music.
- The Broncos are now 0-4 in Super Bowls where they wear orange jerseys. Patient "Doc it hurts when I do this". Doctor "Well don't do that." Denver stop wearing orange jerseys in the Super Bowl. Problem solved.
- Some good commercials last night but my all-time favorite Super Bowl commercial still remains the Budweiser Upside-down Clown.