Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Heh heh - this reflects my attitude to US soccer and the World Cup almost exact. As an aside - 99% of the time you see the word "whinging" in print it seems to be in relation to soccer. That's an indictment all on its own.
- I was Tony Gwynn's bat boy
- Interesting - whatever happened to OJ Simpson's white Ford Bronco?
- Tim Duncan's greatness in historical perspective. (I guess they would need a whole second picture to show all the trophy's and awards Bill Russell won)
- Heh heh - speaking of Tim Duncan and the Spurs
- The Blackhawks (15/2) and the Bruins (8/1) are the opening line favorites to win next year's Stanley Cup