Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I thought the Patriots played "OK" on Sunday against the Packers. I think the cold affected Tom Brady's grip on the ball more than it did for Aaron Rodgers and was a bit surprised at that. What was disappointing was Stephen Gostkowski missing the field goal attempt at the end. Those 3 point would have meant a Patriots cover and I wouldn't have lost my bet on New England... Bill Cosby resigns from the Temple University Board of Trustees... Just a thought but I wouldn't put it past Billy Beane if he signed Billy Butler so quickly because he plans to trade him at the July trading deadline next season... He does look like an angry lobster boat captain... I wonder if Bill Cosby is on the UMass Board of Trustees?... Who knew? Great Britain was once great at hockey. They won the Gold Medal at the 1936 Winter Olympics... In his 2012 special Fully Functional Jim Jefferies tells a story about the Montreal Just for Laughs festival in which he describes opening for a comedian Hollywood movie star who was very "rapey". Given the stories that have come out about Bill Cosby - I wonder if anyone has gone back to Jefferies to ask him who the "rapey" comedian was?

No comments:

Post a Comment