Monday, December 29, 2014

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I'm confused. When George W. Bush was President I kept hearing that dissent is the highest form of patriotism. Now these same people are screaming bloody murder because thousands of cops turned their backs in silent protest?... I call this one "Peaceful Protest" or "Respect is Earned not Entitled"... The word "panned" comes from the French word for "breakdowns". So in essence when a movie is panned by critics it is usually because it "breaks down" and things don't work... Just 97 more days until Opening Day in baseball... Just for old times sake - Lima Time!... If "evade" means to escape - shouldn't "vade" mean to get caught?... Once again I expect Jeff Bagwell to get more Hall of Fame votes than Fred McGriff but as I've said from the moment Bagwell retired - that's not right...

No comments:

Post a Comment