Monday, May 11, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The more I think about it the more I like the idea of Tom Brady suing the NFL Commissioner for $200 million for defamation and damages. At the very least it would allow Brady to avoid having to speak about "deflategate" as all he'd have to say is "I can't comment because of our legal suit against the league"...  At first I agreed with this thought. Then I remembered all the entertainment I've gotten from watching certain individuals struggle with the self-checkout lane... So not only are the Jets, Colts and Ravens at the forefront of faux outrage over "deflategate" they are also among 14 NFL teams who got paid to support the troops. What's worse - fake outrage or fake patriotism? Not listed among the 14 teams - the New England Patriots... Today's word for the day is "holoholo" which is Hawaiian for "to ramble for pleasure"... Definitely buying this as a gift for someone in my family...

No comments:

Post a Comment