Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The Red Sox traded Shane Victorino yesterday. I may be in the minority but I never warmed to Victorino. Sorry. I still insist that Boston would have been much better off signing Torii Hunter three years ago... Just in time for breakfast - Medieval art's top 10 butt licking cats... Over the past 3-years Hunter has played 374 games (and counting) while Victorino has been on the field for just 185 games over that same period of time... George McGovern having a child out of wedlock is again news. I have to mention that I pointed this out more than 3-years ago... So which Boston team ends up making more trades this week - the Celtics or the Red Sox? So far it's tied at 1-trade apiece... Dry ice and dishwashing soap... Baphomet's Hangover would be a good name for a fantasy football team or a band... Cool video on Nate Boyer's unique path to the NFL... Do the Red Sox win the World Series in 2013 without Shane Victorino? I don't know - therein lies the rub as to why he's so beloved... The "answer" to why Amazon has passed WalMart...

No comments:

Post a Comment