Here are my Top 5 NFL Predictions for this season.
1. The New England Patriots will make Super Bowl 50 as the AFC Champions. No idea who they will face but the Pats are almost a lock to be in the game (assuming Tom Brady remains healthy).
2. Darrelle Revis will not make either first team NFL All Pro or second team All Pro. If he makes it on the Pro Bowl team it will because of his past performance. Revis was beat often in the playoffs last season (Steve Smith Sr. abused him) something not lost on the Patriots or more important on the rest of the NFL (except the Jets).
3. Both Rob Gronkowski and Scott Chandler of the Patriots will finish in the Top 10 for TD's by tight ends in the NFL.
4. Within 2 months either NFL front office honchos Mike Kensil or Jeff Pash (or both) will be fired or forced to resign for the bungling DeflateGate fiasco.
5. The Houston Texans will not only make the playoffs - running back Arian Foster will finish in the Top 5 in the NFL in rushing yards.