Monday, November 16, 2015

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Went to the Pats game in New Jersey yesterday. What a game! Only way it could have been better is if the Pats covered the 6.5 points I layed on them on Monday... This is a serious showing of disrespect... Does Budweiser even make regular Michelob anymore?... Can I be the only one who thinks Patton Oswald and Amy Shumer stopped being funny once they started taking themselves so seriously?...  Excellent column on Ronda Rousey's loss to Holly Holm on Saturday. I went out to watch the event and am still kicking myself for not putting $20 on Holm. As soon as I saw all the freckles I was rooting for her. Nothing like a pretty woman with freckles... The Russian track and field cheating scandal is probably the biggest sports story worldwide but getting very little attention in the US... Heh heh... I am going to add Founder of the Lynch Research Institute to my LinkedIn page. I will also buy a sign saying Lynch Research Institute to place in my bathroom... Soon to be the most popular app on the Internet...

No comments:

Post a Comment