Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- The Game of Thrones Season 6 blooper reel.

- Vera Rubin really should be a name that every high school science student in the US has to know before being allowed to graduate.

- You really should update your Apple device now to prevent hackers from stealing all your personal info.

- If only this election was up to just active-duty military personnel.

- Speaking of the 2016 Presidential election

- Heh heh - Pokemon Go is forcing millions of Americans to learn the Metric System

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for #3. For some reason, my phone didn't nudge me into updating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. Normally I'm the last to update because normally updates just slow things down and kill battery life (in my experience with Apple). But after reading that article I updated my iPhone and iPad to 9.3.3 right away.

    ReplyDelete