Thursday, October 13, 2016

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

For the rest of the season NFL Redzone should just switch over to the Patriots as soon as Tom Brady gets the ball - no matter where he is on the field... If I were President - I would make Bill Belichick my Press Secretary. Those press briefings would be epic... Sometimes I get the feeling that a generation of precious snowflakes is now raising a generation of pussies... A guy with a whistle in a bar is most likely either a cop, a referee or a guy traumatized by prison rape... One of my deepest fears is of fire-breathing Koalas. Wheh - feels good to get that off my chest. Now the healing can begin... Cool photography! Beautiful women wearing nothing but milk (you heard me - nothing but milk!)... Two things Americans really don't like thinking about factually - our past and where our food actually comes from... "Osweiler" is German for "should have kept Hoyer"...

No comments:

Post a Comment