Monday, October 24, 2016

Top 5 Songs with the Word "Under" in The Title

Top 5 songs with the word "under" in the title.

1. I've Got You Under My Skin - Frank Sinatra
2. Under My Thumb - Rolling Stones
3. Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper
4. Under Pressure - David Bowie and Queen
5. (tie) Under the Milky Way - The Church (tie) Under the Bridge - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Didn't mean it this way but I think these songs are also ranked in the order they were released to the world.

EDIT: Donald rightly points out that Under the Boardwalk should be on the list. I 100% agree and would probably put it fourth and bump Under the Milky Way and Under the Bridge off the list. Under My Wheels stays at three because it's one of my Karaoke go to songs.

3 comments:

  1. No Under The Boardwalk?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great pull grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd say sumpin about lawns and such...

    ReplyDelete