Thursday, June 15, 2017

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Beware the ides of June!!!... If I were an MLB player my walk-up music would be God Bless America - just to see who stands... I absolutely love this gesture to honor the passing of Adam West... "Too often, we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions." - George W. Bush. Something to keep in mind while cruising the Internets these days... See what I mean... I forget - what came first? Bill Cosby as rapist or Bill Cosby as pitchman for New Coke?...  I heard a Beastie Boys song on a classic rock station the other day. Man am I fucking old... Time for another MOAB drop I guess... Whenever you see people complain that Colin Kaepernick is being blackballed by the NFL just remember that on March 1st he opted out of a contract with the 49ers that would have paid him millions. He OPTED OUT of his contract...

No comments:

Post a Comment