Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If Colin Kaepernick was actually any good in the eyes of NFL evaluators wouldn't it have made sense for the Colts to have signed him instead of trading away potentially valuable receiver Phillip Dorsett to the Pats for QB Jacoby Brissett?...  Diabolical? Yes. Funny? Also yes... Breaking: Aerosmith cancels tour over Steven Tyler "health issues". Me: I though Aerosmith stopped touring a decade ago... I'll be buying a set of these... If Colin Kaepernick is being denied a job in the NFL because of his views on protest - does that mean that Darrelle Revis and RG3 are also protesting something?... I will also be buying this t-shirt...  Recently I was at a bar (surprise!) and someone played Cheyenne Anthem by Kansas on the juke box. That is easily the worst song I have ever heard played in a bar... In 5-years people who still use Microsoft Word will be looked at the same way we look at people who still use typewriters...

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:20 PM

    I'll bite...what has or will replace Word?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Google Docs is the big one for PC users. Of course Apple users have their own version of Word called Pages. There's a bunch of free word processing software out there and three times in the past week I've felt like a dinosaur with people saying "you still use Word?"

    I was starting to think I might be Amish.

    ReplyDelete