Friday, October 27, 2017

Chad Millman

I got to know about Chad Millman via ESPN's Behind the Bets podcast (which I still subscribe to and still enjoy). About a month ago there was a quick intro to the podcast saying his duties were being handed over to Ben Fawkes and that was that. Poof! He was gone like "a fart in the wind".

Not sure about you but I was curious what happened and I guess the story is Millman left ESPN to join The Action Network (not to be confused with the Action Network which is totally something different - wait it's totally going to be confusing for everyone!). What's important is he's back partnered with Bob Scucci with The Buffet with Chad and Scooch podcast. Finally I can get my Scooch Roulette listening pleasure back.

If you like sports betting you should be subscribing to their podcast. And Chad - if you read this - get off your ass and update your own homepage.

No comments:

Post a Comment