Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The judge in the Nassar case should be made the new President of Michigan State University and Aly Raisman should be named the new head of USA Gymnastics... Winston Churchill died 50-years ago today. Here are 10 of his best quotes... I self-identify as a sober man stuck in the body of a hungover man (though this doesn't seem to matter to my headache)... Interesting language tidbit... It is possible that when parents started to tell their children not to be "fresh" (i.e. talking back) is when America started having an obesity problem (that and processed sugary food stuffs). Do you want some fresh fruits or vegetables? No - my parents told me not to be fresh... If I were the President I would sign an Executive Order saying that USA Gymnastics could no longer use the letters "USA" until every single person who had supervisory control over Dr. Nassar is fired or resigned in disgrace.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment