Friday, January 26, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- History will not be kind to the Obama Administration

- Amazon agrees to give Massachusetts tax officials data on Mass resellers doing business with Amazon. Can providing States with customer data be next?

- Animals on planes. I think if an airline said that they would only allowed certified service animals on their planes - that airline would most likely win my business.

- Now I'm going to have this chart in my head every time I hear a Steely Dan song

- James Altucher and Tim Ferris - two podcasts filled with valuable life lessons

- I too remember The Traveling Wilburys being old at the time. Turns out not so much.

- Cool - here's what its like to find $8 million worth of cars in a random garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment