Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Heh heh (am I a bad person in that I want to use this line in real life?)
- Elon Musk takes down Tesla and SpaceX Facebook pages.
- You do have to read this in Brent Musberger's voice (though I can live without the "you are looking live!" visual it generated)
- The kind of data Facebook mines from your profile (including your doctors). People finally taking privacy seriously may be one of the great unintended consequences of electing Trump President.
- Fantastic real story of the "double life of 'marvelous Chinese conjurer'"
- Very cool!
- This is why every morning the first thing you should do is thank God you live in the USA