Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Detailed look at all of Danny Ainge's NBA Draft picks
- Sad but this pretty much sums up the immigration debate
- Interesting - Stonehenge builders may have used Pythagoras' theorem 2,000 years before the Greek philosopher was even born. Bonus in the article the possible origin of the phrase "length of time."
- WTF? Seriously WTF?
- Germany's largest auto makers back abolition of EU-US car import tariffs. Interesting to see if this is a wedge issue dividing Germany and France in the EU.
- I've said it before but how ironic is it that Hillary Clinton's Presidential hopes may have been dashed by a sexual predator who was not her husband.
- I laughed too hard at this (hat tip Borepatch)