Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- The story of how the Obama Administration blatantly lied about the status of our battle against Al Qaeda, Iran and a whole host of other serious issues makes me mad. And the media knew. They knew.
- On a lighter note - here's the story of how the Choco Taco came to be.
- String theory may create far fewer universes than thought. Of course both string theory and the multi-universe idea are both untestable.
- Interesting - America's net oil imports at 14.9% is the lowest it's been in 60-years. The change is largely due to fracking.
- I can't stop watching this. Was that an egg at the end?
- Senator Diane Feinstein employed a spy for the Chinese government for 20-years! How is this not a bigger story?
- This is awesome! Hats off to the person who took the time to do this.