Saturday, September 22, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Because kids don't know any history these days - they probably think "the erection of the Berlin Wall" is something dirty... I find this kind of monitoring by the government just plain scary... Snake Plissken? I thought that guy was dead!... The word "alamo" is Spanish for the cottonwood tree. "Remember the Cottonwood!" just doesn't have the same ring as a rallying cry though... This is funny - well because I don't like Steelers fans... If I were a mad scientist - I'd cross a bunny rabbit with a duck for no better reason than because I could do it and because I think this rabbit-duck would look cool floating on a pond. No I haven't been drinking - why do you ask?... Who cares? I'm guessing that Fitzpatrick having made much more money in his career than Aikman did in his bothers Aikman even if he'd never admit it... 

No comments:

Post a Comment