Saturday, September 08, 2018

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Nike's favorability drops across all demographics after Kaepernick ad campaign

- Sleepy McTinyBrain would also be a good fantasy football team name

- This is bullshit and just another reason why the NCAA should be disbanded

- Cool - software engineer hacks knitting machine to create massive stellar map

- Theater of the absurd definitely took over the Kavanaugh Senate hearings. Corey Booker is a clown.

- 10 things you may not know about Tesla Motors (and no I haven't watched or listened to Elon Musk on Joe Rogan's podcast yet)

- For sure I thought this was from The Onion but no - "Beto" O'Rourke's campaign really did ask a VFW to take down their American flags before a rally. In Texas! He's toast. I guess his 15 minutes are all but over.

No comments:

Post a Comment