Monday, October 08, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

I really don't care about Taylor Swift's politics or who she's voting for but if I ever met her I would tell her how much I loved her in Friends just to maybe confuse and upset her (I have a different sense of humor)... The 100 best leadership quotes of all time (according to Inc. Magazine)... Two things Americans really don't like thinking about - our history and how our food gets made... Oral Sex in the Bible... Kevin Youkilis, the Greek God of Walks, saw 292 3-0 counts in his career and never swung at the next pitch... Buck O'Neil's life lessons... What a crazy NFL season its been so far and I think the lesson we can all learn is to not bet on NFL games. Hopefully that lesson hasn't been too expensive for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment