Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Forty ways the world is getting better (to be honest I have mixed feeling about a couple of these like the number of cell phones out numbering the number of people)
- Now for your cheery thought for the day - Mount Vesuvius may have killed people by vaporizing their blood and exploding heads from the inside. "Tragically, those poor people in the waterfront chambers would have died instantly." Tragically? Would it have been less tragic if they weren't killed instantly but had their agony prolonged? Sadist scientists are the worst.
- Big League Chew will have their first package featuring a girl player for sale soon. Heh heh - all I can think is now people who support girls' sports will have to battle those who think pretend chewing tobacco leads to real-life use and cheek and gum cancer. Well played Big League Chew!
- Well this isn't good - new Pentagon weapons systems easily hacked
- And this is scary as fuck! Driverless cars could become WMD's
- Interesting - independent analyst pegs Tesla stock value at $430 per share
- History will not be kind to the FBI and DOJ on the "Russian Collusion" BS