Thursday, November 29, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

If Justin Beiber made a Christmas album - I'd give it as a gift to people I hate... Murphy Brown reboot cancelled after historically low ratings. Who could have seen this coming?... Confession: I have never seen the movie A Christmas Story. Have no plans to see it this year either... "A hero is one who knows how to hang on one minute longer" - Novalis... Not sure if this was just a Massachusetts saying but when I was a kid "book it" meant to run away as in, "the cops are here - book it!" Because kids in Mass naturally run away from books maybe?... Heh Heh... Speaking of Massachusetts things - I think Hollywood should remake a bunch of John Wayne movies but with a Mike Dukakis look-alike in the lead. I would definitely pay to see The Quiet Dukakis or She Wore a Yellow Dukakis... 

No comments:

Post a Comment