Wednesday, November 07, 2018

Flotsam and Jetsam - Election Results Edition

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Just a reminder that none of our politicians are perfect. Even George Washington had his faults. He didn't like whiskey for one... I want to buy rolls of these stickers and wear one every day... If you raped Peter Pan could you also be charged with statutory? Or would it be elder abuse? Exactly how old is Peter Pan? Asking for a friend... I still think the word "orgasm" should be replaced  with the word "culminate"... From now on if someone tells me "You look familiar" - I am going to respond with "Ya you too. Were we in a police lineup together?" Just to see how that goes over... Heh Heh... Biological Puppets would be a good name for a band... I'm putting the words "Election Results" in this post just to see how many Google hits I get...

No comments:

Post a Comment