Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Good stuff - rules for writers
- But wasn't curling invented as an excuse to drink?
- Interesting - the Trump Administration has saved Americans $26 billion on prescription drugs through increased competition fueled by the approval of 1,617 new generic drugs.
- Another of the great pranks in college sports history
- Tom E. Curran with a sobering look at where the Patriots will find themselves next season
- Hawaii's Mars simulations are turning into moon missions. There is a very real race for the moon going on.
- Northern Exposure reboot in the works at CBS. Cool but how about releasing the original episodes on Netflix or something first?