Monday, January 14, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- The great undoing continues. History will not be kind to Obama's foreign policy choices.

- The Zombie Tit Menace. As an aside Zombie Tits would be a great name for a post-menopausal Spice Girls cover band.

- Lefsetz on Springsteen on Broadway. I tried watching but couldn't make it to the end. I used to be a super fan but no more. This show was like a more upbeat Nebraska and I really did not like the album Nebraska.

- I will never think of Nietzsche the same (you fucking pussy).

- The compelling case for greater economic freedom

- I really like Dan Crenshaw

- I just love the words "vacation cheese". I think it should also be slang for spending money you've saved for when you go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment