Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.
- Disturbing report on the Navy's preparedness and operation. Thanks Obama!
- Speaking of Obama - the "Alt-Right" Vanity Fair makes the argument that maybe we didn't get Trump because Hillary was such a bad candidate but maybe instead we got Trump because Obama was such a bad President. Interesting - maybe the article should have ended with Matthew 10:36
- Spinning ice circle in Presumscot River in Maine has people thinking alien crop circles. Maine's most famous resident Stephen King was not reached for comment.
- Cell phone account fraud is a big new threat. At the very least you should have a PIN with your cell provider that needs to be provided before any changes can be made to your account.
- Cool - Jason Reitman to direct Ghostbusters sequel set in the original story universe.
- Clint Eastwood getting some head in the 1960's
- Toyota bringing back all-new Supra sports car in 2020