Tuesday, April 02, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Canada needs to fight back against unfair Chinese trade practices. China knows it can bully Canada but if Trudeau is ousted as PM due to the Quebec scandal and is replaced by a Conservative then China will either feel the pain economically of new Canadian tariffs or it will resolve it's trade war with the US hoping Canada will fall in line.

- I might be in the minority but this looks pretty cool to me. Granted I have a thing for blimps and I do not think this would work in congested city environments.

- Heh Heh

- How the brain fights off fears that return to haunt us

- Nassim Taleb: a definition of Antifragile and its implications.

- 43-years ago this week.

- The 25 most popular Ted Talks. I think I've only seen 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment