Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- This is interesting - nuclear power is the future. No idea of the scale of that product but if small enough it reminds me of Mr. Fusion from Back to the Future

- Jury returns $2 BILLION verdict against Monsanto for couple with cancer who blamed the cancer on Roundup. Will be interesting to see if this verdict survives appeal.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald's list of things to worry about and things not to worry about

- Yesterday was Rob Gronkowski's 30th birthday. The Patriots put together a highlight reel to celebrate.

- Free Solo and Economic Growth. Interesting read.

- China loses more from this trade war. I've long had the same opinion which is why I think we'll see a Trade Agreement within 6 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment