Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- In Trump's first 30 months over 314,000 manufacturing jobs have been added in comparison to Obama's Administration. Wait - I thought we were told those jobs weren't coming back?

- I consider myself a proponent of marijuana but to ignore the possible harmful side-effects is foolish. (I also consider myself a proponent of alcohol but those negative side-effects are better understood and documented.)

- Today would have been Vera Rubin's 91st birthday. She should have won the Nobel Prize for her discovery and confirmation of the the existence of Dark Matter.

- Maybe we should skip manned missions to Mars and go to Jupiter's moon Io instead.

- Wow - is 3.6 septillion yottawatts of power a lot of power? Sounds like a lot.

- Netflix hit with class action shareholder lawsuit following dismal Q2 earnings

- Cool Boris Johnson story.

No comments:

Post a Comment