Friday, September 20, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Why don't US Intelligence Agencies use blockchain to protect Top Secret info and to insure proper chain of custody. Maybe behind the scenes they already are... Heh Heh... "Education isn't something you can finish." - Isaac Asimov... Speaking of education - this time of year you always see those stories about teachers who end up spending their own money to buy supplies for their students. How come we never see any stories about salespeople who have to travel for work and can't expense all the drinks they consume. Much of the cost of that alcohol comes straight out of their own pockets. But you never see Go Fund Me pages for people like me do you... It's a simple truth that doing something hard is always more fulfilling and fun than doing something easy... This is also a simple truth...

2 comments:

  1. Hello my baby, hello my honey, hello my ragtime gal.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's exactly what I thought too when I saw that cartoon.

    ReplyDelete