Monday, September 30, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Given this a lot of thought and if I were a Democratic candidate running for President in Iowa I would come out hard against the Des Moines Register because of the way they handled the Carson King story. I think that would play well with all Iowans these days... Thinking this guy might be Mike Hunt's cousin... "You can't go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending." - CS Lewis... I actually want one of these... In Massachusetts there are safe spaces for heroin injections but now vape pens are against the law. Part of me wonders if vape pens have driven down the tax revenue in Mass the State was getting for tobacco sales and this in part explains the ban... Actually six if you include Billy Joel too. Wonder what the Vegas odds would be of Queen Elizabeth II outliving them all?... If I ran an NFL team all of the player contracts would have a clause that prohibits them from being vegans. Seriously. Looking at you Cam Newton...

No comments:

Post a Comment