Friday, October 18, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Had a dream that Donald Trump's butler was to be played by Samuel L. Jackson in the Tarentino movie adaptation of the 2016 Presidential election. Yes I know Trump doesn't have a butler and this was only a dream. But I'd really want to see that movie... They should do spinoffs of The Walking Dead but set them in different periods in history. You could have The Medieval Walking Dead, Civil War Walking Dead, etc....  "You will not be punished for your anger. You will be punished by your anger." - the Buddha... "Don't be a tough guy. Don't be a fool! I will call you later." Written by Donald Trump but voiced in my head by Mr. T.... I'm predicting right now that LeBron James' Space Jam 2 will be a massive bomb... Cheers had such great writers and characters. I'll always mist up over this scene. Just wish the clip was a little longer so we could have seen her tell Roy to hit the bricks... 25 of the best Oscar Wilde quotes. This is one of my favorites, "When I was young I thought that money was the most important thing in life; now that I am old I know that it is"...

No comments:

Post a Comment