Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Southern California and North Korea have roughly the same populations (about 24 million) and it could honestly be argued that Southern Cal actually is the bigger existential threat to America... What was the worse preseason bet - Mitch Trubiski as NFL MVP or Kyrie Irving as NBA MVP? (Note just asking I didn't make either of those dumb wagers)...  The 9 most badass Bible verses... It should be remembered that perhaps the main reason ESPN purged itself of any politics a while back was to protect the launch of their new streaming service Disney+ (they didn't want to give any excuse for half the country to not want to buy a Disney product). It's amusing that many who loudly decried the "muzzling" of people like Jemelle Hill at the time are the same people who remained oddly silent over Daryl Morey's right to free speech when it came to the NBA and China... When I find myself in times of trouble or doubt I ask "What would Tim Tebow do?" and the path is made clear... I don't own any sports jerseys (because I'm a friggin adult) but I might make an exception for a Number 6...

No comments:

Post a Comment