Thursday, November 21, 2019

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- Groundbreaking trial in US rapidly cools trauma victims with catastrophic injuries to buy more time for surgery. The more click-baity are calling this "suspended animation."

- Too funny!

- From cooling to heating - a startup backed by Bill Gates has achieved innovative "solar oven" capabilities about equal to a quarter of the surface of the Sun. Concentrated solar energy.

- I shouldn't laugh at this (and I can't help but hear it in my head in Christopher Walken's voice)

- Billionaire Guy Laliberte (founder of Cirque du Soleil) in trouble for growing marijuana on his private island in Tahiti 

- Interesting interview of Al Pacino (in which Bob DeNiro sometimes participates)

No comments:

Post a Comment