Tuesday, January 07, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

This may sound morbid but I was wondering if former NBA Commissioner David Stern would be included in the Oscars In Memoriam tribute. But I was surprised to find that although Stern has a lengthy IMDB page it was all for documentaries. I was sure Stern would have appeared in a few movies as himself... Speaking of morbid - convinced that if Donald Trump was able to go back in time to kill baby Hitler that Adam Schiff and Nancy Pelosi would end up charging him with infanticide... Sportswriters please take note - I will NOT be participating in this year's NBA Dunk Contest. I repeat - I will NOT be participating... I would like to put together a Taylor Swift cover band fronted by an Elvis impersonator. I would call the band Generic Ebola... So this week President Trump kills Soleimani and Joe Biden proposed banning all plastic bags. That seems to sum up the political situation in this country pretty well... And speaking of the death of Soleimani - here's a good review of the past 40-years of America dealing with Iran.

No comments:

Post a Comment