Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Now that Harvey Weinstein is a convicted rapist just a reminder that while he was President - Barack Obama got his daughter Malia an internship with Weinstein's company... Just curious but if The Rent is Too Damn High guy was running for President as a Democrat how do you think he'd be polling against this field? Have to be double digits right?... Adult Swim should have a show called Rick Santorum: Vatican Spy. It would be a cross between The West Wing and Archer. Tell me you wouldn't watch that show!... I'd like more Randy Quaid in my life (Tweet is a year old but damn)... I know stereotyping is bad but if I see the back of your car has 10 or more bumper stickers and two of them are for Coexist and Bernie Sanders - I'm going to go right ahead and assume that your home smells like cat piss... Deep thoughts from Chris - could Dark Matter simply be the leftover quantum entanglements from the matter and anti-matter that was annihilated just after the Big Bang? (Please note that if this turns out to be true the Nobel committee must credit A Large Regular)... Ed Asner could be this decade's Abe Vigoda. Every time his name comes up I'm surprised to learn he's actually still alive...

No comments:

Post a Comment