Sunday, March 08, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

The New England Patriots never tip their hand to the media that's why most of their big contract extensions or trades seem to come out of the blue. Why would the negotiations with Tom Brady be any different?... If Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his VP and then Barack and Michele Obama campaign strong on his behalf for the general election - then the Democrats have a really good chance against President Trump in November... If Freezing Cold Takes did politics... Grizzly Slippers would be a good name for a band... I'm all for the legalization of marijuana but deep down I'm afraid that legal weed is just a gateway drug to the Metric System... When I die - I would like my ashes spread from the air over people protesting things that I'm in favor of. I also hope it rains that day so that my ashes would be extra sticky...

No comments:

Post a Comment