Friday, March 27, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

China angry over cornavirus cartoon in Danish newspaper. I'm angry they didn't call it the Wuhan Virus. Actually pretty good cartoon.

I laughed too hard at this.

So where is that $2 trillion from the government going?

- Am I a bad person for laughing at this?

- Interesting - NFL MVP Lamar Jackson is suing Amazon. I think Jackson has a pretty good case.

Well I'm definitely an awful person for laughing at this.

4 comments:

  1. Screw the CCP. The whole world needs to pile onto those bastards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you made "China is Asshole!" bumper stickers I'm guessing you'd easily sell out of inventory right about now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Others have made the prediction that there's a global reckoning coming for the Chicoms. Who would trust them after this? It may take a while, but industry will be leaving China despite what the globalists may want. No country wants the Chinese to control vital resources in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agreed - the decoupling is coming. Not just for the US and China but many nations and China. That's when we find out China's economy has been mostly a house of cards all along which will spark another financial panic.

    China is Asshole!

    ReplyDelete