Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Tom Brady

I was convinced that Tom Brady was going to return to the Patriots. I was wrong.

Looks like TB12 will be taking his considerable talents to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Like most New England fans, I wish him nothing but the best.  The Buccaneers franchise single season records for TD passes is 33 and 5,109 passing yards  were set last season by Jameis Winston - I wouldn't bet against Brady breaking both of those marks this season. Never bet against Tom Brady.

Why did Brady leave the Patriots? Was it because he wasn't offered a contract? Did he not want to fall for telling Bill Belichick what he wanted in a contract because of a fear of the counter-offer being insulting in his eyes? Or did he just want a change? A new challenge? No matter the reason I'll be rooting for him. And like many Patriots fans I'll be watching as many Tampa Bay games as possible this year.

I'm grateful for what Tom Brady has done for New England. And not just on the football field. He's always been pure class. We love you Tom Brady.

1 comment:

  1. He's snow birding. It's quite common among northerners as they get older.

    ReplyDelete