Friday, April 03, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

One hopes that Trey Parker and Matt Stone are working on Team America II - Coronavirus the Revenge... A little COVID-29 and college football humor from "The Ole Ball Coach." Some of the barbs were pretty good, "Notre Dame's not on Zoom because it would mean joining a conference"... Some good advice "When I go out now, I imagine that everyone is smoking, and I pick my path to get the least exposure to that smoke"... I follow a lot of sportswriters on Twitter and I have to admit at first I found that many of them deciding to do play-by-play tweets of games from years ago being rebroadcast was annoying as hell and clogging up my Twitter feed. Then I realized these tweets were really a call for help because they are so alone - more pathos than nostalgia... Heh Heh...

No comments:

Post a Comment