Friday, April 24, 2020

Linky Links

Stuff I found interesting or amusing and thought I'd share.

- How do you say "Redneck Wimbledon" in German?

- The Genie, the Bottle, and What's Next. Agree 100%. Ineffective middle management jobs may be hardest hit when this is all said and done.

- Why Two Decades of Pandemic Planning Failed. "The failure of the United States government to respond to the coronavirus was not a failure of foresight. It was a failure to create a coherent strategy and to provide clear lines of authority to implement it." Long read but worth it.

- This was elder abuse. Pure and simple - elder abuse!

- Scientists find a link between beef jerky and mania. So side effects of snapping into a Slim Jim could be mental illness? (Oh and the "link" is nitrates. Don't eat nitrates.)

- I think this is so cool. I could see myself living in a tiny home in the woods or on a lake.

No comments:

Post a Comment