Friday, May 29, 2020

Flotsam and Jetsam

Miscellaneous thoughts and observations.

Seems unfair that people remember Wally Pipp as the man who was replaced by Lou Gehrig but hardly anyone remembers Babe Dahlgren who was the man who replaced Lou Gehrig... When it comes to politics I second this viewpoint 100%. As a reminder I am a registered Independent who tries to see things as they are not view things on how they'll help my Party or candidate... When I feel a little down or depressed - I picture Bill Belichick dancing to Dee-Lite's Groove is In the Heart. And I am made happy... I'm an awful person because if I ever did see Joe Scarborough out and about I'd probably yell "Murderer!" at him just for a laugh. Has nothing to do with politics just my strange sense of humor... Columnist Howie Carr has given Massachusetts Republican Governor Charlie Baker the nickname "Tall Deval" - that's going to stick... One of the bad things about living alone is there's nobody to blame but yourself if you happen to run out of toilet paper... If kids are forced to wear face masks at Disney World can you imagine how many will go flying off on Space Mountain and the other roller coasters? Could those masks get lodged into the tracks and become hazards? What about the water rides? Do you have to wear masks on those and then have the kid wear the soaking wet mask for the rest of the day? Wearing masks in this country is not going to last...

No comments:

Post a Comment